Monday, June 4, 2012

Summer Book Club

Tomorrow starts our "Summer Book Club" at Lee Park!  
We will offer two books for our 8 weeks together:



                         "Lazarus Awakening" by Joanna Weaver





                             "God's Story" by Anne Graham Lotz

We will meet on Tuesdays in the mornings from 9 -10 a.m. and in the evenings from 7-8 p.m.

We will not be having meals in the Summer.  This allows us all to get back to our families for Summer Fun.

I hope you will consider signing up with us.  I am going to miss a few weeks...most everyone that signs up will...it's Summertime. Still, please consider coming and getting a great Summer read..with the added bonus of some fellowship.

I am already so excited for the Fall.  Put September 18th on your calendars.  We will have our "Fall Ladies Ministry Expo"... as my husband would say ...IT'S GONNA BE BIG!

Thank you to Mary Armstrong..Sharon York..and Lisa Nance for teaching this Summer. Thanks to Sharon Latta and Robin Gagne for the weeks they will fill in.

Love you Ladies...I'm praying for you and your families. I'm praying for you as you create a happy home for you and them. 


Becky:)